Well, I promised to give you a report on the final issue of RETROFUTURE, and here it is. First of all, this publication will sport 64 pages – making it the thickest ever (not including the 104 page double issue that was RETROFUTURE 6, but that was really two magazines). I asked the printers if I could have an additional 4 pages although they had said that 60 was the limit, and they said OK. The reason I asked for a few more was that space was running out. In any case, here´s a few highlights…
1. Exclusive interview with Publisher Hans Hatwig.
2. Kiss Special – written by guitarist Michael Mojo, drummer Björn Höglund and producer Chris Laney.
3. Several pieces on freedom of speech and our liberties, one written by author Jens Ganman.
4. Interview with Tornado Blaze model Ellinor Nordbakk.
5. Lucy Lawless – major article on her life and career.
6. David Coverdale – from Deep Purple to Whitesnake.
7. Major article on Prepping, certainly unusual in Swedish media.
8. The Great Lake Monster – final articles on this subject, including history and an exclusive case that features artist Anders Ek.
9. Article about the destruction of the Swedish Armed Forces by retired Captain Bernth Ohlson – how it happened and why it has been a major mistake.
10. A few smaller things, Johnnie Bolin, Top Gear, Deep Purple, comic book history, hobby stuff. And the 2014 top lists etc, naturally.
The front sports an image of my Montana Blue model Nina, the back is a homage to Playboy.
RETROFUTURE 8 will be out sometime during the first quarter of 2015, I still have to get back to you on that as this moves on. End of February or March is an educated guess. No free issues will be out until April in my neck of the woods, I can tell you that.